Please click anywhere to continue browsing our site.
General Service Technician Mt. Pleasant,UT
Apply Now | Back to Jobs
Location: Bro's Tire & Automotive266 N. State, Mt. Pleasant,UT 84647(435) 462-3100[email protected]
The duties and responsibilities of a GS tech include, but are not limited to the following list:
• General maintenance service of vehicles including; changing oil and other fluids, mounting and balancing tires, repairing flat tires & any other light automotive repairs not to exceed the technical ability of given GS.
• General shop maintenance including; maintaining a generally clean and professional looking shop, cleaning floors, walls, counter tops, tool boxes & carts, parts & tire storage rooms, dumpster and tire cage area and bathroom/locker room
• Checking in and putting into stock any parts or tires orders received on a particular day.
• Closing GS techs will be responsible for properly closing the shop at the end of the business day. Specific items to be done will be listed separately on the closing check list provided.
• As with all employees, GS techs will be expected to adhere to general guidelines of employment. These would include; being on time and ready to work for the scheduled shift, being dressed in provided uniform, maintaining a level of work consistent with the idea that a vehicle should be fixed the right way the first time.